Muddy Runners

4.19.2007










So Matt and I went running late at night here in NW Portland. It had been raining, which isn't saying much as its always raining in Portland. Anyhow, we found this fabulously muddy field and ran, jumped, and slid on our bellies. We got into a little mud fight in which I obviously got the upper hand partially because Matt has a philosophy somewhat akin to "There is no honor in slaughtering the weak." I just made that quote up. Its like Mr. Miyagi crossed with a Klingon. My philosophy is to clobber people who are being nice to you by not clobbering you back. I think Ghandi said that. Yeah.

"Victory or Death!"

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Mixx!

3 comments:

Laura said...

amen! i used your philosophy whilst competing in all-female intramural soccer. girls apologize too much.

Adelaide Brown said...

No kidding! A couple of bruised or broken limbs never hurt anybody, except, of course the people with bruised or broken limbs.

Helping Ordinary People Invest in Real Estate said...

I'll probably be stoned to death for saying this but as a big brother i can't help it. I thought girls looked for Mr. Right. It looks like you found Mr. Wong.